The Process in IrelandHoffman Supervising Teacher Jeremy Kynaston speaks to TippFM about the Hoffman Process.
Hoffman on Facebook
19 hours ago
Supervising Hoffman facilitator Matthew Pruen will be hosting information evenings in #dubai and #beirut next month. If you'd like to find out more about the Hoffman Process and what it entails, come along! Details are here: www.hoffmaninstitute.co.uk/hoffman-dubai-lebanon-events-with-matthew-pruen/ ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
You are your wisdom. You are the love. You are loving and loveable. ❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫
Today some of you will have time with your loved ones, some may be spending time on your own. But remember you are not alone because when you do the Hoffman Process you learn to give love to yourself first and then to others.
So today, celebrate your love for yourself.
Take yourself out for a walk, or sit at home and run through a quick Self-Love and Self-Appreciation meditation. Each step you take, or each breath you take really feel the following:
• Begin by saying, “I love my whole self just as I am, and I have
compassion for myself.”
• Start walking/breathing slowly.
• Speak softly about what you love and appreciate about yourself, using the phrase “I love and appreciate my ________”…
• You may fall into the slow paced rhythm of one appreciation per step/breath.
• Speak of qualities of your whole Quadrinity – your Intellect, Emotional Self, Body, and Spiritual Self.
• Repeat if necessary, letting the repeated appreciations deepen.
• End by saying again, “I love my whole self just as I am. And I commit to sending myself healing light, love and compassion.”
What a wonderful gift you have given to yourself and the world. Have a very happy day everyone. xx ... See MoreSee Less